Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Dreams


 
What was it?
I still wonder..
Was it magic?

Sheer magic.
She asked me to close my eyes
I did it.

Then the journey began
to the lands
where ecstacy rejoiced.

The sounds of birds
the screeching fan
all diminished into silence

I was left
alone
to dream

the canvas seemed
blank.
Huge.

I had the power
to animate it.
Enliven it.

I heard the voices,
I always wanted to hear.
-Long lost

I heard the words
which always
meant so much.

I saw a stage
where I always wanted
to be.

Be
there.
Winning it all.

She made me paint
my dream
and I am in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...