Monday, August 23, 2010

I am sad :(


This is the first time ever, I have done something like this. And I am sad.

1. I have deleted my previous posts (serial fiction) on purpose, because I have no access to the chapters I had written earlier. And no matter how hard I try to reproduce it again, I am not able to do so. :(

2. I have been without my laptop for almost 3 months now and I hate it, but I can't do anything :( :(

3. I have been forced into a state of "writer's block". :( :( :(

4. No matter how hard I try, I cannot take a pen and a diary and write things. My writing speed has become miserable, I am so used to typing :( :( :( :(

5. I know how to solve all of the above problems but i don't want to because am scared of a few more things associated with it.

6. I am using my office PC to write this post. I have broken a promise I made to myself that I would never blog from my workplace :(

7. I am really really sad. :( :( :(

4 comments:

  1. Its been so long since i read you last here...good to see you back atleast with something..

    I agree with the fourth point. Its kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rohan: It's been long since i've read something written by me. But your comment on this post has really given me the impetus to get back to business. Thanx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://expressmyway.blogspot.com/2009/04/dont-quit.html

    http://expressmyway.blogspot.com/2009/01/me.html


    Just a reminder - Thank god you didnt delete these ones :)

    No excuses - Bounce Back

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mr.Lonely: Nice Blog. Will comment on your posts. See you there.

    @Sunny: Awesome!! :) Thanx a ton...

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...