Friday, June 06, 2008

Purpose, Idea, Inspiration….


I appreciate, with all my heart, this one attempt… It is simplicity and thoughts penned down in perfection… A thought to think, and a thing to do...

Credits : Varghese Kutty.

By the Street Side

Walking down the street
I saw the street, it was busy
People moving and I could see the worries and tension they were carrying along with them and I paused to think what I was doing
Perhaps flowing like the river
I was one among them and then my eyes wandered around to look for a happy man….and I saw a few children playing hide and seek,

I could see they were enjoying

Unaware of the trials and the difficulties the future had hidden for them
I stood there for a while
Smiling, quenching my quest seeing them enjoy….
Forgetting my worries and responsibilities for a while…
Then I moved ahead with the soul by my side –talking and arguing with me..
I moved and found few old people selling vegetables by the street side.
“Were they happy?”, I pondered, but they were making their living.
Moving ahead I saw few moving in their AC cars – and I questioned and I paused to think again….

What was I looking for?
Quick came the answer from my soul. You are looking for a meaning. A meaning that your life could define and I thought I was living to die one day?
Would I achieve my dreams?
Dreams that remain plenty and still undefined….
The path seems empty and unexplored.
I continued walking along the street side and the soul by my side.
Arguing and fighting ….
Still with an unanswered question…
“Will I die before I leave my footprints strong enough to leave its mark? Will I die before giving a meaning to my life………..

2 comments:

  1. Thanx for the honours...and the inspiration...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice,,, but it all boils down to - "Are you there where your heart is?".

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...