Thursday, November 22, 2007

Different shades

The shades of grey seem to fill my canvas of life
There is an entirety in the black and white
I wish to colour the canvas so red
But all I can sketch is in the shade of grey

The feelings so blue seem to encompass my horizon
There is a unity of blue and purple
I wish to see the horizon so orange
But all I can see is the shade of blue

The dreams so yellow seem to disillusion my aims
There is a perplexity in yellow and white
I wish to colour my dreams so green
But all I dream is the shade of yellow

1 comment:

  1. yam!!! can u plz write a book on poetry bcaz all this is so beautifel....u r really very talented...:-)

    ReplyDelete

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...