Monday, October 21, 2013

That night...

Picture Courtesy : Diba Raza
That night..

I held Time
and committed a crime
of asking the night to stay..
The darkness harked
as the universe larked
and slowly it went away..

Then I..

Challenged the moon
to dance to the tune
as the wind began to play..
Slowly, mystery shrouded
as the azure was clouded
they took the moon away..

Even though...

I knew I could
do something good
and turn the tide my way..
The seas refused
as the stars diffused 
they said they wouldn't stay..

And how...

Could I ever
be a little clever?
and make them heed, if I may!
Against the rule
can I ever fool
and mock the Mighty display?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...