Monday, October 30, 2017

10 Years of Blogging


10 years ago, sitting in a plush office, in an IT park, I wished I was someplace else. 
Daydreaming creatively found an outlet and I started blogging. A fellow colleague taught me how to get started, and there was no stopping.


From tiny life experiences to poetry attacks, to story writing leading to fictions - you name it and I was on it!

Slowly, like every good thing, the enthusiasm died - but what did not die was the urge to express.

My very own expressmyway.blogspot.com has now turned to a well deserved theobscureoptimist.com.

It was high time, I gave the place it deserved. I wanted to start a brand new blog, I have done it a couple of times, but I did not know where to archive the older posts. 

So, I carried them with me, to this new space too!

Most of you, have read, lived this blog with me for years, and now I hope for you to tag along in another journey of - regular blogging and expressing - hopefully!

Find me on Social Media!

Facebook Page: The Obscure Optimist

Instagram: obscureoptimist

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...