Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The sky and a song!

Pic: ObscureOptimist

While i was passing through Queens, i captured this beautiful sky. 

A tumultuous parody which the sky was singing, while the clouds were dissolving in the hues of dullness.
I could only think of this one song that slowly grew onto me, after being asked a number of times to pay heed to. 

There are many moments when the background score of my life (in my mind) is this track.. Chasing cars.. By snow patrol... 

And while i saw fast moving cars chasing each other, while skies played mischief, i asked a perpetual question... Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Then it rained... for a long long time!


Sigh, my eternal love affair with rains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...