Wednesday, April 27, 2016

La Douleur Exquise



I stare at the sky
as gravity keeps me grounded
and wonder if the moon appears
as bright to you
as it appears to me?
I catch the wind
in my fists
and glue it with kisses
and send them towards the sky...

If you ever feel
a puff touch your lips
or wind caress your hair,
I want you to feel my scent and touch
And know..
that even though I have never
been able to express
my love
or ask...
i do feel it..
as strongly as you don't!

And sometimes, I believe
you are like that dream
I keep chasing...
A beautiful illusion..
And this, darling,
is universe's way of letting me know
that the yearning should never stop
no matter how heart wrenching the pain is...
just like you...

***

La Douleur exquise : (French): The heart-wrenching pain of wanting someone you can't have...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...