Thursday, July 24, 2014

Nexus

© Yamini
I opened the window, looked out,
for something more
than my eyes could see..
but a pretty painted wall
stood lifeless, as still
as it could be

a human trace, 
perhaps, a smile
or even a friendly stare..
A laughter here
a sob, or even
a few talks of care

But concrete jungle
stood all around
I felt a strange fear..
I wished for a human sight
instead some wires
dangled near

They weren't that bad
as I saw them talk
so blatantly to me
objects spoke
as living beings
they were all I could see

"Nexus", they hinted
the bond they had
it seemed so awfully strange..
we lack that bond
that empathy, that love
this is perhaps the"change"

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...