Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wishful thinking!

©Yamini

Time between
work -
for naps and siestas
when people often grab 
a chance of reviving life..
Refreshing, relaxing, rejuvenating!

but I...
I push myself in to the depths of
vaguely arranged letters, so it may seem
to the hazy eyed.
transcending into the wonderland of
stories
where each page says
"turn me..
turn me now..
I hold a revelation for you"

I pass by each line, like it were 
a terrain -picturesque
in pursuit of cracking codes,
and finding treasures...

but then, duty calls... and i wonder
what if i get paid for 
reading and exploring
reading and exploring even more..

do you know of any such job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So..what do you think?

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...