Thursday, November 28, 2013

No time for love

I have been so busy with work and other commitments that I've had no time for my love - writing! I miss it, but I'll resume it very soon. Meanwhile, a Thoughtful Thursday says:

We want you, not your money. As long as you're at fight club, you're not how much money you've got in the bank. You're not your job. You're not your family, and you're not who you tell yourself. You're not your name.You're not your problems.You're not your age.You are not your hopes. You will not be saved. We are all going to die, someday.
~ Fight Club (1999)

The movie has always intrigued me. This time, I am reading the book. "Fight Club" - it's gory, but worth exploring. Pick it up, or watch it. Love it, or hate it. But don't miss it! :) 

BRB!

if there were no dreams

  if there were no dreams the permanence would slowly take over and the little escapes into the terrain of subconscious existence would deli...